We are looking for awesome people to be part of our team. Please apply below!
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience in the concrete industry
- Great attention to detail, be able to work with various machines and tools as well as follow all safety precautions.
- Be able to finish a job independently
- Be able to lay out work and finish poured concrete to a specified texture
- Must pass a background check
- Have a valid Drivers License
- Detail-oriented, hardworking and a great verbal communicator.
- Have leadership and problem-solving skills
This position requires heavy physical duties on a variety of tasks which are generally either unskilled or semi-skilled in nature. Duties will vary depending on the type of work assigned to crew. Duties include:
- Lifts, carries and holds building materials, tools and supplies.
- Cleans tools, materials and work areas.
- Mixes, pours and spreads concrete, asphalt, gravel, and other material using hand tools.
- Performs a wide variety of manual tasks including laying, removal of concrete forms and others as directed.
We are looking for a skilled CDL Truck Driver for our dump trucks. This position requires:
- High school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Valid CDL Commercial Driver’s License is required.
- One year of CDL driving in a vehicle with a GVW of 33,000 pounds or greater is required.
- Previous dump truck experience is preferred.
- Must be physically able to operate, move about, and maintain a dump truck.
- Must pass DOT physical.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to change.